Monday, November 23, 2009

At 401 North, We're Thankful for...

I give Thanks for having a beautiful teacher and GREAT classmates.
Alvaro Martell

I am thankful for every good thing that has been happening and also the bad things that make you learn more about life.
Miguel Flores

I'm thankful for all the good things that are in my life. THANK YOU GOD!
Carlos San Juan Velasca

I 'm thankful for my family. I'm healthy, I can work and get food. All my family is alive, and I have a job. I want to give thanks for everything. I hope I can celebrate many Thanksgivings in my life. I also hope that the war stops and the whole world can live in peace.
Jenaro Zambrano

I'm thankful for my job and because my family members are all alive.
Eduardo M. Reyes

I'm thankful for having children and for knowing the truth. I'm thankful to Jehovah God and I can preach the good news. I'm happy to preach to other people. I'm thankful for everything.
Youn Shin

I'm thankful for this year for good health for my family, because my family is fine.
Ceciliana Hernandez

I'm thankful for God because this year all my family is healthy. Gratitude for God for his many blessings, because God is great in my family.
Sarai Griffis

In gratitude for all the blessings in this year for me and my family.
Lesly Hudgins

I'm thankful for having a good life. We have food for everybody; we can live with our families together, and the world could be in peace; no more war in the future.
Jing Zheng

I'm thankful for my family, also we have a job and we are healthy. I'm thankful for everything, because we are passing through a time of crisis.
Maria Rangel

I'm thankful for my family.
Martha Nyabwaya

No comments:

Post a Comment